[kronolith] How to embed calendars with summary view and restrict to certain calendars and days.

gimili gimili17 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 27 18:42:48 UTC 2014

I use to use:  <script
**type="text/javascript"src="http://192.168.10.60/horde/services/imple.php?imple=Embed/impleApp=kronolith/container=kronosummary/view=summary/__all/days=1/maxvents=280/alarms=1"

Now I am using this:  <div id="kronolithCal"></div><script
src="http://192.168.10.60/horde/services/ajax.php/kronolith/embed?token=?token=rqJwZ-FxMemds9DHIM_WgA3&container=kronolithCal&view=summary"
type="text/javascript"></script>.

Does anyone have any tips for embedding calendars?

The file imple.php does not seem to exist anymore so I gather that is no
longer an option?

Is there a way to restrict the summary view to only one day with
something like "days=1"?  What is the proper syntax?

Are there any tricks to embedding all calendars or multiple calendars?

I have googled the heck out of this but can't seem to figure it out.
Probably I have missed something simple.

Thank you kindly for any help or advice.

--
gimili