[kronolith] Text wrapping in month view in horde 4 vs 5.

gimili gimili17 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 13:51:31 UTC 2014

I attached a screen shot with a horde 4 dynamic event on left, horde 4
basic event center and horde 5 dynamic event (right) all with the same
text.  These are all from the month view and all in firefox 26.  It
seems like if the first word is very long in horde 5 it gets cut off
instead of being forced to the next line like it used to be in horde 4.
Has anyone else noticed this?  It might be nice to have a setting for
how many lines are allowed or to show all text? Perhaps there are
settings for these items that I have not been able to find.  In one
sense it is nice to have fixed event sizes.  I saw another suggestion on
the list to only have start times for month view which might be nice to
help with space. Any opinions or tips?  Thanks.

--
gimili