[kronolith] CalDav & iCal

Pete Billson Pete at Turtle.com
Thu Mar 20 13:51:56 UTC 2014

Hi,

  I am trying to get Apple iCal working with Kronolith.

  I can successfully set up a CalDav account and everything syncs both ways
BUT when iCal syncs again, all the events disappear. Then on the third sync,
they reappear again. Etc, etc.

  If I add an event using the Web interface, the same alternating
appearing/disappearing cycle still happens in iCal but, oddly, the event I
created using the Web will be the only event to appear on the disappearing
cycle and it will be missing on the appearing cycle.

  Any ideas?

Pete Billson