[kronolith] Username/e-mail mapping

Pete Billson Pete at Turtle.com
Thu Mar 20 13:54:18 UTC 2014

Hello,

I have a question concerning invitations when all affected calendars
"belong" to the Horde system.

In fact, when a colleague invites me to an event in kronolith, he enters my
email-address in the attendees field. Free/Busy information does not work. I
suppose the reason is that the fb.php page needs the username ?

Is there a way that Horde can map those internally ?

Also, when the invitation is sent, I get an email, but I would somehow
expect a non-acknowledged event in my calendar as well, which there isn't.
Is there a way to fix this as well ?

kind regards,

Claude

--

Claude Tompers

Ingénieur réseau et système

Fondation RESTENA - Réseau Téléinformatique de l'Education Nationale et de
la Recherche 6, rue Richard Coudenhove-Kalergi

L-1359 Luxembourg

Tel: +352 424409 1

Fax: +352 422473

Claude,

   I don't know if this is the correct way to do things but I created a
little perl script to run through all the horde address books and add a
free/busy URL to anybody that has an email address on my horde server. All
my mailboxes are under /var/vmail so you will probably need to modify the
@emails= line to meet your needs.

#!/usr/bin/perl

use DBI;

# Script created 2013-09-25 to update the Global Address Book Free Busy URLs

# Connect to the database

my $dbh = DBI->connect('DBI:mysql:horde',"horde","{YOUR DB PASSWORD}");

# Get all the user's currently on the system @emails = `cd /var/vmail;ls -1d
*;cd -`;

foreach $a (0 ..$#emails){

  chomp($emails[$a]);

  ($user) = $emails[$a] =~ /(.*)\@{YOUR DOMAIN}/;

  $sth = $dbh->prepare("update turba_objects set object_freebusyurl=?

                        where object_email=?");

  $FreeBusy = "http://{YOUR HORDE SERVER}/kronolith/fb.php?u=$user
<http://%7bYOUR%20HORDE%20SERVER%7d/kronolith/fb.php?u=$user> ";

  $sth->execute($FreeBusy,$emails[$a]);