[kronolith] Yearly recurring events missing on Android with activesync

Arjen de Korte arjen+horde at de-korte.org
Tue Apr 15 11:47:35 UTC 2014

Citeren Sandra Weddig <Sandra.Weddig at gmx.de>:

> Hi Simon!
>
> Thanks for your reply.

Please don't top-post.

> I don't have a setting inside my client how long it should sync in
> advance, there is only a setting that tells to sync all events in past.
>
> Birthdays 3 day in advance or last week are not visible at my client.

Just to be sure, you have created events that repeat yearly in
Kronolith for every person? Or are you referring to the birthdays and
anniversaries from Turba that can be displayed in Kronolith? The first
should be synchronized through ActiveSync in your Calendar, but if
these dates are from Turba they won't be visible, unless the Calendar
app on your phone supports this (mine doesn't).