[kronolith] Fwd: Timezone not working

Will Holland will at sandiegosunset.com
Tue Apr 29 01:57:16 UTC 2014

could this be related to the problem I am having, that activesync will
only sync one way, device->kronolith, but will not sync
kronolith->device. Mail, notes, contacts sync fine. I looked at ticket
10194, and saw that it was related to the timezone. I am having that
same problem with activesync as well, but I am running php 5.3.3.