[kronolith] Errors after upgrade to pecl_http 2 / Horde_Http 2.1.1

Volker Schmidts vsz at punk.oc.chemie.tu-darmstadt.de
Mon May 5 14:48:55 UTC 2014

After the recent upgrades to Horde_Http and pecl_http our users can not add
attendees to an event in Kronolith. In basic view an empty page is shown
where the f/b info should be displayed, while dynamic view gives an "Error
when communicating with the server."

The Apache (Debian Apache/2.2.22, PHP/5.4.4) log file shows:

"PHP Fatal error:  Undefined constant 'http\\Client\\Curl\\AUTH_ANY' in
/usr/share/php/Horde/Http/Request/Factory.php on line 29"

Is this a bug or is my PEAR or pecl installation somehow messed up? Any
other hints on diagnosing this behaviour?

Thanks,

Volker