[kronolith] Errors after upgrade to pecl_http 2 / Horde_Http 2.1.1

Volker Schmidts vsz at punk.oc.chemie.tu-darmstadt.de
Wed May 7 09:41:12 UTC 2014

Jan Schneider <jan <at> horde.org> writes:

> Zitat von Volker Schmidts <vsz <at> punk.oc.chemie.tu-darmstadt.de>:
>
> > After the recent upgrades to Horde_Http and pecl_http our users can not add
> > attendees to an event in Kronolith. In basic view an empty page is shown
> > where the f/b info should be displayed, while dynamic view gives an "Error
> > when communicating with the server."
> >
> > The Apache (Debian Apache/2.2.22, PHP/5.4.4) log file shows:
> >
> > "PHP Fatal error:  Undefined constant 'http\\Client\\Curl\\AUTH_ANY' in
> > /usr/share/php/Horde/Http/Request/Factory.php on line 29"
>
> There is no such constant on this line.

I see that. But as I understand it, that line creates a new
Horde_Http_Request_* object, which fails somewhere along the way.

In Horde/Http/Request/Peclhttp2.php the authentication schemes are defined
using single backslashes, while the error above shows double backslashes and
miss the leading backslash, so maybe a problem with escaping these glyphs?

I'll try the new Kronolith alpha and see if the problem persists.

Volker