[kronolith] CalDav Mac problems

Tobias Marx tmarx at digitalprojects.com
Sun Jun 1 10:38:18 UTC 2014

Hi!

I hope this mailing list is the right place for this.

My university uses Horde as it’s webmail and -calendaring solution. As a Mac user i’ve subscribed to my calendar via CalDav. This does work quiet well. I can add events, edit events, etc. directly from my Mac (and from my iPhone, etc.).
But there is a huge problem. Some events that I create are not displayed on Apple’s calendaring apps, though I can see them in the web interface.
To make things even worse, I can kinda „switch“ between events. When I manually refresh the calendar on the Mac, the missing events will appear, but others will vanish…  I can endlessly repeat this, but I’m never able to see all events (what makes it impossible to use my calendars reliable on my Mac). Meanwhile the web interface shows all events.

Any advice on how to get horde to work reliable on Apple products?

KR,
Tobias