[kronolith] Android Phone syncing with Horde Calendar

Ferdinand Gruber fer.grub at yahoo.de
Sun Jun 1 15:15:32 UTC 2014

Am 01.06.2014 15:54, schrieb Christian Family & Children's Center:
> Hi,
> I have tried to add my horde calendar to my Android (Samsung Galaxy S4) phone and cannot seem to get it to work.  Can anyone point me to some potentially clear directions?  Thanks.

Horde has a mobile version of the mail program and also of the calendar.

The only thing you have to do is, to type your URL in the browser of
your phone: http://your.domain.com/horde/kronolith
Then you have to log in. Before at the bottom of the login page you
should choose your language ...

Have fun!

--
Greetings from Austria