[kronolith] CalDAV client fails with 401 Authentication error

Aria Bamdad aria at bsc.gwu.edu
Thu Jun 5 14:25:17 UTC 2014

> SyncML != CalDAV

Sorry, now I get it.  I see that Funambol uses SyncML and that's why
it is not having a problem with authentication but CalDAV is.

We are searching for a reliable plugin for Outlook versions > 2007 to
sync calendar/contacts.  Since the recent versions of Funambol are no
longer able to sync with a local SyncML server, we are forced to look
at another plugin and that's way we started to look at iCal4OL which
is CalDAV based.

Are there other options for syncing recent releases of Outlook to
Horde other than ActiveSync which we can't use since we are in the US?