[kronolith] group invitations in kronolith

Matthias Becker xmb at sim.uni-hannover.de
Wed Jun 18 13:06:33 UTC 2014

Hi,
I regularly want to invite several people to a meeting.

What I have to do is:
Create an event.
Add attendees, which is not convenient if I  have like 10 participants,
since I don't have a list, where I just have to check them, but I have to
remember their email addresses.

In egroupware, there was the possibility to define a group (of the
abovementioned participants),
and when creating the event,
I only add 'groupofparticipants' to the attendees,
and each attended gets invited and on acceptance gets an event in its
individual calendar.

Is this function lost in Kronolith, or is it just hidden?
The administrator here and several other people couldn't answer this question,
I also tried google and the FAQ, but couldn't find a solution.

Creating a special calendar for this group of people is not what I want.

Thanks,
Matthias