[kronolith] umlaute broken with german holidays

Samuel Wolf samuel at sheepflock.de
Fri Jul 4 00:49:05 UTC 2014

Hi,

I installed the following pear packages and add the holidays for
germany to my calendar, unfortunately the umlaute are broken. Is this
a problem in my setup or a bug in horde or the holiday pear packages?

Date_Holidays              0.21.8  alpha
Date_Holidays_Germany      0.1.2   alpha

horde                      5.2.0RC2  beta
kronolith                  4.2.0RC2  beta
Horde_Core                 2.12.0RC2 beta

Samuel