[kronolith] caldav sync not working

Aria Bamdad aria at bsc.gwu.edu
Tue Jul 29 19:15:32 UTC 2014

> Zitat von Aria Bamdad <aria at bsc.gwu.edu>:
>
>> Sorry, forgot to mention that I am running this under Horde 5.1.6 and
>> Kronolith 4.1.5.
>
> Then try the latest version.
>
> --
> Jan Schneider
> The Horde Project
> http://www.horde.org/
> https://www.facebook.com/hordeproject

Not sure if this is a horde problem.  I did more testing and it seems that
if you wait long enough (using a browser), the result set for the calendar
folder is returned in one lump sum but it takes about 90 seconds before the
browser displays the page.  When I do a wireshark trace, I see the request
go out and then about 90-100 seconds later, I see the response come back,
followed by a few more requests (for the image parts).

Somehow I think either apache or php is not properly closing that
connection.  From the server side, the connection to the client is in
ESTABLISHED mode during the wait time.  I did an strace on the server for
the duration of the request and didn't see anything longer than a second
for the entire time.  Not sure how else I can debug this.