[kronolith] Question about sharing calenders

Alexander Wollmann alexander.wollmann at berthold-gymnasium.de
Sat Aug 2 15:46:14 UTC 2014

Hi,

I just installed horde5, after using horde3 for a long time. I'm having
a question:

In horde3, I was able to set the permissions for a shared calender, so
that everyone was able to create a new event in the shared calender, but
only the user who created the event was able to edit it.

In horde5, it seems that I have to give a user the read/write
permission, otherwise he will not be able to create a event. But in that
way he is allowed to edit the events of other users. That's not what I want.

What do I have to do to give all users the possibility to create new
events in the shared calender, all others should see these events but
they cannot edit them?

Thanks a lot
Alex

--