[kronolith] Using "Resources" in Kronolith

lst_hoe02 at kwsoft.de lst_hoe02 at kwsoft.de
Thu Aug 21 17:02:33 UTC 2014

Zitat von Michael J Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org>:
>> The resource show as occupied for both events eg. it is double
>> occupied. I expected the denied reservation not >> showing up in
>> the resource calender, but this might be arguable of course.
> I don't see this. When saving the second event that is attempting to
> book it, I am shown a notification that it > was rejected. When I
> look at the resource's calendar afterwards, only the original event
> is shown.

Looks like i have mixed the "move" and the "double-reservation" case.
What now is happening is that if an event with a first non-conflicting
resource is moved to a conflicting date/time the resource is denied
and not shown in the resource calender but stay reserved for the
previous date/time used by the event.
Anyway: I will recreated the resources again, they are old and unused
until now and see what's happening.

Thanks

Andreas