[kronolith] Using "Resources" in Kronolith

lst_hoe02 at kwsoft.de lst_hoe02 at kwsoft.de
Fri Aug 22 08:02:17 UTC 2014

Zitat von Jasper Olbrich <jasper.olbrich at students.uni-marburg.de>:

> On 08/21/2014 10:23 PM, lst_hoe02 at kwsoft.de wrote:
>>
>> Zitat von Michael J Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org>:
>>> I don't see this. When saving the second event that is attempting to
>>> book it, I am shown a notification that it > was rejected. When I look
>>> at the resource's calendar afterwards, only the original event is shown.
>>> This makes more sense. If this continues after you recreate things (it
>>> probably will), please create a ticket for this as well.
>>
>> I have a problem with permissions too. I have now deleted the resources
>> and all permissions for kronolith. Then have setup the permissions for
>> kronolith to show/read for all logged in users and created a group with
>> management rights for resources, with two memebers the "admin" and a
>> plain user. The admin is able to create resources as expected the other
>> user see the "+" sign and can type in the resource, but on save the
>> error "you are not allowed to create resources" appear and no resource
>> is created :-(
>
> I think you also ran into this bug
> http://bugs.horde.org/ticket/13049

I thought this was fixed as enhancement with Kronolith 4.2, but it
looks like it does only work as expected for some installations...

> (The title is spelt in the German way with two s, might be a reason you
> didn't find it :) )

I'm also native german speaker so i should have found it, but if one
doesn't really search the cance to find is low ;-)

I will try if the fix also works for me.

Thanks

Andreas