[kronolith] Can not find the URL in Kronolith

Ashley Creighton acreighton at cstrm.com
Wed Aug 27 19:39:34 UTC 2014

> >> Okay, I clicked the pencil/edit icon and the calendar's dialog window
> >> appeared, but I still don't see any subscription tab or calDAV URL.
> >>
> >> Screenshot: http://www.ashleycreighton.com/kronolith-dialog-window.png
> >>
> >> Am I missing something?
> >>

> Compared to what I see, both a "sharing" and a "subscription" tab is
> missing from your "Dynamic" view.
>
> Maybe try:
>
> Logging in using the "Basic" view instead of "Automatic"/"Dynamic" and
> see if that makes any difference.
>
> Check that DAV is enabled in the configuration for the "Horde"
application.

> Arne

Thanks for the response Arne. I spent a few minutes looking into your
suggestions but can't find where to make these changes (where is the "basic
view" setting? where is the "DAV" setting?) Horde came with my remote
server's cPanel (as opposed to me installing the application on my server) -
maybe that explains my limited access/knowledge.

Anyway, I do appreciate your help. If you feel inclined to explain further,
I am open to that, but I don't want to take up much more of your time - I
may end up giving Google Business Apps a go instead.

Again, many thanks,
Ashley