[kronolith] mini calendar view

John H. Bennett III bennettj at thebennetthome.com
Mon Sep 8 20:22:28 UTC 2014

Hello,

Something else I noticed today.  If you take a look at
http://www.horde.org/apps/kronolith/screenshots, and look at the
screenshots, notice the words New Event, and if you keep scrolling
through, New Task.  On my system, and test systems, I only see New.
The rest is line wrapped below, but hidden by the actual mini
calendar.  Clicking on the new does work.

Also look at the mini calendar from the screenshots, and notice it
shows a full calendar month view.  Mine show Sunday thru Friday.  I
have to scroll for Saturday, or to change the month view.

It shows the same way on IE 11, and the latest Chrome, and no matter
if I use a 15, 18, 21, or 27 inch monitor.

Yeah, it's just cosmetic, but is this something that can be fixed, or
that I can fix?

Thanks yet again,

John