[kronolith] Kronolith - Birthdays off by one day

John H. Bennett III bennettj at thebennetthome.com
Fri Sep 19 14:35:57 UTC 2014

Quoting Simon Wilson <simon at simonandkate.net>:

>> Hello,
>>
>> I've stumbled across a problem that I don't know what's going on.
>> I've added birthdays to some of my contacts, I put them in with the
>> correct date, but some time in the future, I look at them on the
>> Calendar, and some show a day off (ahead one day).  I edit them in
>> turba again, and again some time in the future some are off a day.
>> This has happened 4 times in the last 2 weeks.
>>
>> I don't know what's triggering this. Anyone else seeing this?  What
>> can I look for to help try to explain this.
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> John
>>
>> --
>
> There has been discussion on this in the past on the list... mostly
> around birthdays syncing incorrectly through ActiveSync and back.
>
> The PHP timezone your server is set to is important if I recall, but
> a google search on the list should produce some results.
>
> Simon
>

> --
> Simon Wilson
> M: 0400 12 11 16

Moving to Kronolith list.  Sorry Jan, sometimes people make a mistake.  :)

Yes, Simon, I did other searches, sorry for not stating that.  I
checked my php.ini, my Linux server clock, my horde preference, my
pc's timezone, and my Note 3's timezone setting.  They are all set for
America/Chicago, or Central Time (US & Canada) - for the PC.  Any
place else I need to check?

John