[kronolith] Kronolith - Birthdays off by one day

John H. Bennett III bennettj at thebennetthome.com
Fri Sep 19 17:52:50 UTC 2014

> Quoting John H. Bennett III <bennettj at thebennetthome.com>:

>>> There has been discussion on this in the past on the list...
>>> mostly around birthdays syncing incorrectly through ActiveSync and
>>> back.
>
> If this is due to ActiveSync, it should only affect the contacts
> that have been edited on the client. Is that what you are seeing?
>

> --
> mike
> The Horde Project
> http://www.horde.org
> https://www.facebook.com/hordeproject
> https://www.twitter.com/hordeproject

Hi Mike,

Yes, that is what I am seeing.  I made a change to my contact info on
my Note 3, then the next sync period, my birthday was off by one day
earlier.  I made a change to my Wife's contact info within turba, and
all was good.  So for now, I'll try to remember to make all contact
changes within Turba.  Not real fun when the wife checks the calendar
and sees that her birthday showd up a day earlier, questioning and
thinking I didn't know when it was.

Thanks again,

John