[kronolith] Can't add or edit events in dynamic view Horde webmail 5.2.2, Kronolith 4.2.2

Eric Van Bocxlaer evb at ping.be
Sat Sep 20 21:21:57 UTC 2014

Hi,

For some time now I can't edit or add events in the dynamic view. No
problem in editing or adding in the simple view!

So I did some debug in FireBug and the reason is a undefined
'date_format' in the javascript file kronolith.js, function getDate:
     getDate: function(what) {
         var dateElm, timeElm, date, time;
         if (what == 'start') {
             dateElm = 'kronolithEventStartDate';
             timeElm = 'kronolithEventStartTime';
         } else {
             dateElm = 'kronolithEventEndDate';
             timeElm = 'kronolithEventEndTime';
         }
         date = Date.parseExact($F(dateElm), Kronolith.conf.date_format)
             || Date.parse($F(dateElm));
         if (date) {
             time = Date.parseExact($F(timeElm), Kronolith.conf.time_format);
             if (!time) {
                 time = Date.parse($F(timeElm));
             }
             if (time) {
                 date.setHours(time.getHours());
                 date.setMinutes(time.getMinutes());
             }
         }
         return date;
     },

Kronolith.conf.date_format is for some reason undefined.
When I look via FireBug into the object 'Kronolith' I see two child
objects 'conf' and 'text'. In the child object 'conf' I see a defined
'time_format', but no 'date_format'.
When I define via FireBug a 'date_format', everything is working, I
can add and edit events in the dynamic view!

I searched but did not (yet) found where the configuration information
is read and putted in the 'Kronolith' object?
Can someone guid me to find the correct code?

During my search I verified the global settings of Horde for the
date_format, date_format_mini and the time_format. There are all set!
Some remark though, when I take these lists I can see entries, but
also some empty lines. The filled in lines and the empty lines are
corresponding with the enum array in prefs.php.
Example date_format list:
09/20/14
2014-09-20
20/09/2014
Saturday 20 September 2014
Saturday, September 20, 2014
Saturday, 20. September 2014
Saturday, 20 September 2014
empty line
empty line
empty line
empty line
empty line
Sat 20 Sep 2014
Sat 09/20/14
Sat 2014-09-20
The rest of the lines are empty

Why these empty lines and why the weekdays/months are not in dutch?
Everything else is translated but not the weekdays and months?

Regards,