[kronolith] Reverse sharing - Resource Calendar -

Greg Vincent gvthevinnys at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 20:29:16 UTC 2014

Hi there,

Can you advise on this scenario;

I intend to use the resources part in Kronolith Calendar.

I have a few vehicles (resources),  they are all owned by private contractors (each with their own separate private calendars)

I want to have free/busy info in real time for my website bookings, made by customers for the individual desired contractor.

I have the idea to set up calendars for resources;  Assigning each private contractor vehicle as a resource calendar in Kronolith.

I will share the resource vehicle calendar bookings with the private contractor’s own private calendar.

BUT; I want also the driver-contractor to be able to add an entry into his own private calendar such as Dentist 2-4pm ( in his private calendar - gmail or whatever)
and have that BUSY time shared back to the vehicle resource in the Kronolith resource calendar.

So; When a customer wants to make a booking for the contractor during the same period of his private commitments in his private calendar
it will read as busy for that period in the vehicle resource calendar, the same as if another user had pre-booked the same resource at the same time.

Can your Kronolith calendar application offer me a solution to this?

Best regards,
Greg