[kronolith] Multiple Calendars not merged in Android

grupo correo grupodecorreo10 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 08:37:06 UTC 2014

Hi all!!

I would like to know something about one of the new functionality in Horde
Groupware 5.2.2, with Horde 5.2.1 and Kronolith 4.2.2. I've upgrade from
Horde Groupware 5.2.1, Horde 5.1.6 and kronolith 4.1.6.
This new functionality is about "Separate Calendars" with ActiveSync. I've
tested it with the following devices.
Iphone 5s IOS 7.1
Samsung Galaxy Mini Android 4.2
Samsung Galaxy S3 Android 4.4
Nexus Android 4.4.4

And the results are:
Iphone 5s
Synchronize all my calendars. All of them are separate, different calendars
with different colors.

Samsung Galaxy Mini, Galaxy S3 and Nexus
Sychronize all my calendars. All of them are merged in one calendar.

The question is, can android separate all calendars but not merge them? I
mean, all calendars by separate.

Thanks a lot.