[kronolith] Fwd: daylight saving time error

Fernando Duarte fduarte at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 12:16:31 UTC 2014

Hi Jan Schneider,

I have the same problem accessing http://demo.horde.org/kronolith/#month
Image:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9orHnACam1za0JnWGRzUW12U1E/view?usp=sharing

We are using timezone "(UTC-03:00) Brasilia" with "Automatically adjust
clock for daylight saving changes" check box selected. You can use this
windows configuration to reproduce the error (
https://www.microsoft.com/resources/documentation/windows/xp/all/proddocs/en-us/windows_date_change_time.mspx?mfr=true).

Any ideas?

thanks!