[kronolith] Fwd: lightning vs kronolith

marco perugini marco.perugini at cnr.it
Thu Oct 23 11:57:00 UTC 2014

On 23/10/2014 13:10, Jan Schneider wrote:

> Zitat von marco perugini <marco.perugini at cnr.it>:
>
>> On 23/10/2014 12:18, Jan Schneider wrote:
>>> Please don't top-post.

>>> Yes, exactly.
>>>

>> actually I'm using that URL, something like
>> https://my.mail.server/webmail/rpc.php/calendars/user.account/calendar:kl3OSYgv4xQAFvfIVt6mMQ3/.
>> it still generates error in my case...
>
> Is "user.account" the current user or the owner of the calendar?

"user.account" I used in the previous example is the owner of the
calendar, not me adding his calendar; maybe I should have written
"other.account".

in fact in the httpd log
[https://www.dropbox.com/s/y01nawg1f816k3o/ssl_access.log?dl=0]
user.account is me while other.account is a user who created a calendar
and shared it with me.