[kronolith] Problem with Holidays - settings does not stick

Per olof Ljungmark peo at bsdlabs.com
Sun Nov 23 16:22:01 UTC 2014

On 11/23/14 12:20, Per olof Ljungmark wrote:
> Horde 5.2.2
> Kronolith 4.2.3
> postgres db
>
> $conf['holidays']['enable'] = true;
>
> For some users, the Holidays tickboxes does not stick betweens logins
> and I am unable to figure out why.
>
> One way to get around it would be to preconfigure holidays in prefs but
> I can't figure out that one either.

OK, figured out how to configure $_prefs['holiday_drivers'] for a set of
holidays , but would like to know why ticking boxes for holidays does
not stick for all users.

The default pref seems to be
'value' => 'a:0:{}'
which I suppose means "do not show any holidays". With this pref set, I
can tick boxes, see holidays and the pref is stored in the database in
"holiday_drivers".
However, after logout and in again, it is gone and back to the default
'value' => 'a:0:{}'.

Confusing...