[kronolith] Fwd: lightning vs kronolith

marco perugini marco.perugini at cnr.it
Thu Dec 11 18:21:59 UTC 2014

On 23/10/2014 13:57, marco perugini wrote:
> On 23/10/2014 13:10, Jan Schneider wrote:
>>
>> Zitat von marco perugini <marco.perugini at cnr.it>:

>>> actually I'm using that URL, something like
>>> https://my.mail.server/webmail/rpc.php/calendars/user.account/calendar:kl3OSYgv4xQAFvfIVt6mMQ3/.
>>>
>>> it still generates error in my case...
>>
>> Is "user.account" the current user or the owner of the calendar?
>>
> "user.account" I used in the previous example is the owner of the
> calendar, not me adding his calendar; maybe I should have written
> "other.account".
>
> in fact in the httpd log
> [https://www.dropbox.com/s/y01nawg1f816k3o/ssl_access.log?dl=0]
> user.account is me while other.account is a user who created a calendar
> and shared it with me.

Hi list,

I recently updated all modules of webmail server, this is my actual
scenario:

- client side -
client os - linux mint 16
tb - thunderbird 24.6.0
cal - lightning 2.6.6

- server side -
server os - scientific linux 6.6
webm - horde groupware webmail edition 5.2.4
webc - kronolith 4.2.4
dav - horde_dav 1.1.2
httpd - httpd-2.2.15-39.sl6.x86_64

I'm getting same problem as always using lightning at thunderbird, I can't
join shared calendars via caldav [maybe ticket #12380?]. below you have
client side errors [thunderbird error console]:

CalDAV: send: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<D:propfind xmlns:D="DAV:" xmlns:CS="http://calendarserver.org/ns/"
xmlns:C="urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:caldav"><D:prop><D:resourcetype/><D:owner/><D:current-user-principal/><D:supported-report-set/><C:supported-calendar-component-set/><CS:getctag/></D:prop></D:propfind>

CalDAV: Status 200 on initial PROPFIND for calendar test

CalDAV: Authentication scheme for test is Basic

CalDAV: Failed to determine resource type fortest

[JavaScript Warning: "There has been an error reading data for calendar:
test.  However, this error is believed to be minor, so the program will
attempt to continue. Error code: DAV_NOT_DAV. Description: The resource
at
https://webmail.server.addr/webmail/rpc.php/calendars/test.user/calendar~zvAPf_DhxPQbK7y8JVoFuA1/
is either not a DAV collection or not available"]

[JavaScript Warning: "There has been an error reading data for calendar:
test.  However, this error is believed to be minor, so the program will
attempt to continue. Error code: READ_FAILED. Description: "]

I've no more errors in server logs [horde.log or ssl_error_log], just
this entry in ssl_access_log:

my.ip.addr - my.user [11/Dec/2014:18:17:19 +0100] "PROPFIND
/webmail/rpc.php/calendars/test.user/calendar~zvAPf_DhxPQbK7y8JVoFuA1/
HTTP/1.1" 200 14941560

are your lightning working well? have you any ideas? could it be
something about kronolith configuration?

regards,
marco