[kronolith] Kronolith sets attendee as organizer when accepting through mailclient

Karim Geiger geiger at b1-systems.de
Thu Jan 8 11:43:16 UTC 2015

Hi there,

on our local Horde Groupware installation we're experiencing some
unusual behaviour regarding Lightning and Outlook.

When adding an appointment you got invited to via the mail client to an
Horde Kronolith synced calendar, a new event will be created with
yourself as organizer instead of attendee and every other attendee will
receive a new invitation.

We were wondering if any other group of users is experiencing the same
bug or if it seems to be a configuration problem since I haven't found
any related ticket to that topic.

A detailed description of the problem can be found here:
https://bugs.horde.org/ticket/13790

Thanks

Karim

--