[kronolith] Caldav setup on iPAD

John H. Bennett III bennettj at thebennetthome.com
Wed Feb 4 02:21:36 UTC 2015

Hello all,

I'm looking for some help in setting up a caldav account on my Ipad,
No matter what I do, I can't get it to work.

On the Ipad, for the caldav settings, for server, I use
www.mydomain.com.  username and password, the username and password I
use to login to horde with. Give a description.  Under advanced, use
SSL, and account url, I'm using the principal URL because the horde
caldav wiki says IOS uses principal urls.

In trying to connect, I received an error saying, Cannot connect using
SSL, try without SSL.  I try that also, but I can't get things to work.

I was able to get things to work using the ICS url, but we'd like to
be able to add items to the calendar from the iPAD.  I'm using IOS
8.1.3.

Where am I going wrong?

Thank you,

John