[kronolith] Error Communcating with server while adding attendees /showing freebusy details.

ANANT S ATHAVALE asa at isac.gov.in
Sun Feb 22 05:54:02 UTC 2015

Dear List,

I get the following error while adding attendees in php error log.  On
Kronolith, I get error "Error communicating with Server" with red
background.  Please guide.

[22-Feb-2015 11:18:45 Asia/Kolkata] PHP Fatal error:  Undefined
constant 'http\Client\Curl\AUTH_ANY' in
/usr/share/pear/Horde/Http/Request/Factory.php on line 29
[22-Feb-2015 11:18:46 Asia/Kolkata] PHP Fatal error:  Undefined
constant 'http\Client\Curl\AUTH_ANY' in
/usr/share/pear/Horde/Http/Request/Factory.php on line 29
[22-Feb-2015 11:18:56 Asia/Kolkata] PHP Fatal error:  Undefined

--
      सादर धन्यवाद/ Thanks & Regards
           अनंत / Anant