[kronolith] Error Communcating with server while adding attendees /showing freebusy details.

ANANT S ATHAVALE asa at isac.gov.in
Tue Feb 24 09:02:20 UTC 2015

----- Message from Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org> ---------
    Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2015 09:16:57 +0100
    From: Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>
Subject: Re: [kronolith] Error Communcating with server while adding
attendees /showing freebusy details.
      To: kronolith at lists.horde.org

> Zitat von ANANT S ATHAVALE <asa at isac.gov.in>:
>
>> ----- Message from Ralf Lang <lang at b1-systems.de> ---------
>>   Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2015 09:49:15 +0100
>>   From: Ralf Lang <lang at b1-systems.de>
>> Subject: Re: [kronolith] Error Communcating with server while
>> adding attendees /showing freebusy details.
>>     To: kronolith at lists.horde.org

>>> What version of the pecl/http extension is in use?
>>>
>>> --
>>> Ralf Lang
>>> Linux Consultant / Developer
>>> Tel.: +49-170-6381563
>>> Mail: lang at b1-systems.de
>>> B1 Systems GmbH
>>> Osterfeldstraße 7 / 85088 Vohburg / http://www.b1-systems.de
>>> GF: Ralph Dehner / Unternehmenssitz: Vohburg / AG: Ingolstadt,HRB 3537
>>

>> ----- End message from Ralf Lang <lang at b1-systems.de> -----
>>
>> This is what I see in phpinfo()
>>
>> http
>> HTTP Support	enabled
>> Extension Version 	2.2.0RC1
>>
>> Used Library	Compiled	Linked
>> libz 	1.2.7 	1.2.7
>> libcurl 	disabled 	disabled
>
>   ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> This is the problem. The documention of the http extension isn't
> very clear on this, but without libcurl, you cannot make any
> requests with it. So libcurl is basically required when building http.
>
>> libevent 	disabled 	disabled
>>
>> --
>>     सादर धन्यवाद/ Thanks & Regards
>>          अनंत / Anant
>> Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any
>> attachments, is for
>> the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and
>> privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
>> distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please
>> contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original
>> message.

> Jan Schneider
> The Horde Project
> http://www.horde.org/
> https://www.facebook.com/hordeproject

----- End message from Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org> -----

I removed the http pecl extension, as compiling http pecl, I started
getting segfaults for phpinfo().  But, without http extension, adding
attendees has no issues.  Is it still recommended to have pecl http
extension?

--
      सादर धन्यवाद/ Thanks & Regards
           अनंत / Anant