[kronolith] support for multiple reminders

Simon B simon.buongiorno at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 15:52:09 UTC 2015

On 14 Apr 2015 17:04, "justin mares" <justin.mares at gmail.com> wrote:

> Yes, I would like to create several reminders for the same event, eg. one
3 days before and the second one 24h before. While snoozing is a solution
while I am in web application, this is not applicable when I subscribe to
the calendar from my mobile phone.
> I will open an enhancement request.

This is an Android feature - at least on my Android.  On iOS I handle this
by setting the first reminder for 3 days and then editing it when the alarm
goes off for the next one.  And so on..

Simon

> Thanks,
> Justin
>

> On 14.04.2015 17:27, Michael J Rubinsky wrote:
>>

>> Quoting Michael J Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org>:

general. I still have a little issue with the calendar application: I would
like to be able to set more than one reminder to an event. Is this
possible, or I have to fill an enhancement request?

>>> You want to place the same event in multiple calendars? No, that is not
supported.

>> Geez. I don't know what I was reading, but I thought you said multiple
calendars, not multiple reminders...

>> Anyway, you mean other than allowing the reminder to be "snoozed"? No,
that's not possible currently. Feel free to open an enhancement request
though.