[kronolith] Error while "Accept and add to my calendar"

ANANT S ATHAVALE asa at isac.gov.in
Wed May 6 08:53:12 UTC 2015

Dear List,

Using HGWE 5.2.6,

I get error in red "Error when communicating with the server"

and following are logged in php_error log

[06-May-2015 10:55:38 Asia/Kolkata] PHP Fatal error:  Call to a member
function getComponents() on a non-object in
/var/www/horde/kronolith/lib/Icalendar/Handler/Base.php on line 76
[06-May-2015 10:55:49 Asia/Kolkata] PHP Fatal error:  Call to a member
function getComponents() on a non-object in
/var/www/horde/kronolith/lib/Icalendar/Handler/Base.php on line 76

Is it some configuration problem or a bug?

--
      सादर धन्यवाद/ Thanks & Regards
           अनंत / Anant