[kronolith] Kronolith / sabredav: No basic authentication headers found

lst_hoe02 at kwsoft.de lst_hoe02 at kwsoft.de
Mon May 11 15:03:12 UTC 2015

Zitat von lst_hoe02 at kwsoft.de:

> Hello,
>
> we use Horde/Kronolith for CalDAV calender access from multiple
> clients. In a network trace we can see that Horde refuses CalDAV
> access with cookies set with Sabre DAV Exception and "No basic
> authentication headers found". This lead to
> http://tuxd00d.com/blog/sabredav-no-basic-authentication-headers-were-found/
> but the problem is said to occur only with CGI/FastCGI which we
> don't use. We have Ubuntu 12.04 with Apache and PHP5 as module with
> the latest Horde/Kronolith and all other is working fine. Any idea
> how to debug/solve this?
>
> Thanks
>
> Andreas

Hm, found this in horde/.htaccess

# IMPORTANT: DO NOT EDIT THIS FILE!
# It will be overwritten with any future upgrade.

allow from all

<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
     RewriteEngine On
     RewriteRule .* - [env=HTTP_AUTHORIZATION:%{HTTP:Authorization}]
     RewriteCond   %{REQUEST_FILENAME}  !-d
     RewriteCond   %{REQUEST_FILENAME}  !-f
     RewriteRule ^(.*)$ rampage.php [QSA,L]
</IfModule>

so the missing header should not be the problem, no?

Ayn idea how to solve this? We have slow access because of additional
round trips and hundreds of unused sessions on the server because of
constant re-authentication.

Thanks

Andreas