[kronolith] CALDAV without a DTSTART

Paul Ronald jhon.higgins at gmail.com
Mon May 18 20:26:20 UTC 2015

El 18/05/2015 22:12, "Arjen de Korte" <arjen+horde at de-korte.org> escribió:

> Citeren Paul Ronald <jhon.higgins at gmail.com>:

>>> Excuse me:
>>>

>>> You can read it
>>> http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc5545#section-3.6.5
>>>

>> Should i create a ticket on bugs.horde. <http://bugs.horde.org/>org or i
>> should forget it?
>

> What Jan has been trying to tell you repeatedly, is that he can't
reproduce this problem. In order for any developer to work on this, they
will first need to reproduce the problem and they can't with the
information you've provided. Creating a ticket is not going to change that
and thus won't help in solving your problem. So either you need to track
this down yourself or alternatively provide a way for them to see this
problem occurring.