[kronolith] Missing calendar events after upgarde

Björn Mett bjorn at mywork.com.au
Tue Jun 23 00:52:58 UTC 2015

HI there,

hope somebody can help. We offer Horde on our servers for out clients.
Most clients don't use webmail and even less clients use the calendar
function in Horde, but one client just reported that all his calendar
events disappeared after a recent upgrade of WHM/cpanel which included
Horde.

I checked the Horde webmail for the client and his calendar is empty.
The Horde version is 5.1.1

When I check the database  I can see over 300 events stored in the
/kronolith_events/ table for this client. The events seem to be there
but the front end doesn't display any.

Anybody out there that can help?

Cheers,

--