[kronolith] Date format while creating or displaying calendars.

ANANT S ATHAVALE asa at isac.gov.in
Wed Jul 8 12:51:12 UTC 2015

----- Message from "Mauricio Jose T. Tecles" <mtecles at biof.ufrj.br> ---------
    Date: Wed, 08 Jul 2015 09:33:32 -0300
    From: "Mauricio Jose T. Tecles" <mtecles at biof.ufrj.br>
Subject: Re: [kronolith] Date format while creating or displaying calendars.
      To: kronolith at lists.horde.org

> ----- Mensagem de ANANT S ATHAVALE <asa at isac.gov.in> ---------
>    Data: Wed, 08 Jul 2015 12:12:33 +0530
>      De: ANANT S ATHAVALE <asa at isac.gov.in>
> Assunto: [kronolith] Date format while creating or displaying calendars.
>    Para: kronolith at lists.horde.org
>

>> Dear List,
>>
>> Right now, the date is shown in MM/DD/YYYY format for calendars and
>> also while creating a new event.  Where should I change the
>> configuration to look in DD/MM/YYYY format.
>
> Try Preferences -> Global Preferences -> Locale and Time
>
> Mauricio
>

>> --
>>     सादर धन्यवाद/ Thanks & Regards
>>          अनंत / Anant
>> Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any
>> attachments, is for
>> the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and
>> privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
>> distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please
>> contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original
>> message.
>> This mail was scanned by BitDefender
>> For more information please visit http://www.bitdefender.com/
>

> ----- Final da mensagem de ANANT S ATHAVALE <asa at isac.gov.in> -----
>

> Maurício José T. Tecles
> Núcleo de Informática
> Instituto de Biofísica Carlos Chagas Filho - UFRJ
> mtecles at biof.ufrj.br
> Tel.: (21) 3938-6526 ou 3938-6544

----- End message from "Mauricio Jose T. Tecles" <mtecles at biof.ufrj.br> -----

The following is already set in prefs.local.php of horde (Global Preferences)

$_prefs['timezone']['value'] = 'Asia/Kolkata';
$_prefs['timezone']['locked'] = true;
$_prefs['twentyFour']['value'] = false;
$_prefs['twentyFour']['locked'] = true;
$_prefs['date_format']['value'] = '%d/%m/%Y';
$_prefs['date_format']['locked'] = true;
$_prefs['date_format_mini']['value'] = '%d/%m/%Y';
$_prefs['date_format_mini']['locked'] = true;

and still, I see the format of MM/DD/YYYY in dynamic view interface of
Calendar.

--
      सादर धन्यवाद/ Thanks & Regards
           अनंत / Anant