[kronolith] How To: Delete Resources and Resource Groups?

Michael J Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Tue Jul 28 15:00:39 UTC 2015

Quoting andre.5tz at gmx.de:

>     GESENDET: Dienstag, 28. Juli 2015 um 15:45 Uhr
> VON: "Michael J Rubinsky" <mrubinsk at horde.org>
> AN: kronolith at lists.horde.org
> BETREFF: Re: [kronolith] How To: Delete Resources and Resource Groups?
> Thanks for your answer :-)
>
>> Click the edit icon (small pencil) next to the resource name in the
>> left side bar to open the property window. Click the 'delete' button.
>
> I would do it, but there ist no button 'delete', sorry, thats my problem
> :-(
> You can see it in the demo, there ist only the 'cancel'-button. 'Delete'
> and 'edit' are not shown, they are disabled.
>
> The html:
> <input class="kronolithCalendarDelete
> horde-delete" type="button" value="Löschen" style="display:
> none;" disabled="">

Ah, right. From current stable code, you must be logged on as an
administrator to be able to delete resources. Looks like there is a
bug that allows non-administrators to create them.  There is also a
"resource administrator" permission that is *supposed* to allow a user
to create/delete but that seems to be broken at the moment. Please
create a ticket on bugs.horde.org about this.

In Git (for Kronolith 4.3 or 5.0) this has been totally refactored, to
use the general permissions interface to assign permissions for
resources.

--
mike
The Horde Project