[kronolith] Kronolith does not display calendar data

Ferdinand Gruber fer.grub at yahoo.de
Tue Aug 4 10:40:26 UTC 2015

Am 03.08.2015 um 20:19 schrieb Mauricio Jose T. Tecles:

> What Horde/Kronolith versions are you using? What Horde brand are you
> using, distributed by openSuse, pear instalation of Horde Framework or
> Horde Groupware? Help us help you!

I am using Horde Groupware 5.2.9
I did not install horde distributed by suse but I installed the complete
framewörk using the following commands about a year ago.

    pear upgrade PEAR
    pear channel-discover pear.horde.org
    pear install horde/horde_role
    pear run-scripts horde/horde_role

    pear install -a -B horde/horde

Some days ago I upgraded once again with

    pear upgrade -a -B horde/groupware

I would like to point out that the calendar data on the horde server are
still usuable with thunderbird. I also can sync the calender with the
mobiule phone using  the SyncML app funV10.
All that is working but horde kronolith does not show any calendar
event. It seems php to hang in an endless loop.

Thank you for help.

--
Greetings from Austria
Ferdinand Gruber