[kronolith] Kronolith does not display calendar data

Ferdinand Gruber fer.grub at yahoo.de
Tue Sep 15 11:23:42 UTC 2015

Am 11.09.2015 um 16:10 schrieb Michael J Rubinsky:

> "No timezone entry is saved in the database" means that Kronolith uses
> the user's default timezone.
>
> Cannot reproduce.

I set the timezone in the user prefs to "Europe/Vienna"
Then when I insert a new calendar event and I leave the timezone field
as "default" (that is succested), kronolith saves no timezone, as I can
see using phpMyAdmin (the timezone colum remains empty for that row).

In phpinfo.php I see, that the timezone on the server is set to
"Europe/Vienna". I have root access to the server, and I have set the
timezone to "Europe/Vienna" in /etc/php5/apache2/php.ini
Please help, it seems that this problem causes some other problems I
have with calendar sync (no Kronolith calendar events are shown in
thunderbird but also in KDE Kontact ... ).

Thanks for every hint.

--
Greetings from Austria
Ferdinand Gruber