[kronolith] Kronolith does not display calendar data

Ferdinand Gruber fer.grub at yahoo.de
Tue Sep 15 17:05:55 UTC 2015

Am 15.09.2015 um 16:00 schrieb Michael J Rubinsky:

> Quoting Ferdinand Gruber <fer.grub at yahoo.de>:
>
>> Am 11.09.2015 um 16:10 schrieb Michael J Rubinsky:
>>
>>> "No timezone entry is saved in the database" means that Kronolith
>>> uses the user's default timezone.
>>>
>>> Cannot reproduce.
>>>
>> I set the timezone in the user prefs to "Europe/Vienna"
>> Then when I insert a new calendar event and I leave the timezone
>> field as "default" (that is succested), kronolith saves no timezone,
>> as I can see using phpMyAdmin (the timezone colum remains empty for
>> that row).
>
> Correct. "Default" means to use the user's default preference as the
> timezone. The only time the tz is persisted to storage is if it is
> explicitly set in the event to something other than "default".

Ok, if I understand you right, than it is normal that the timezone field
in the Kronolith database table remains empty when the default timezone
is used in a new created calendar event..
If this is normal than I have to look at another place to get rid of my
problems.

I'll describe them again in some extra posts in this mailing list ...

Thank you.

--
Greetings from Austria
Ferdinand Gruber