[kronolith] Thunderbird Lightning does not display Kronolith Calendar

Ferdinand Gruber fer.grub at yahoo.de
Thu Sep 24 10:59:28 UTC 2015

Am 24.09.2015 um 11:54 schrieb Niels Dettenbach:
> Am Donnerstag, 24. September 2015, 11:40:20 schrieb Ferdinand Gruber:
>> Please help, how can I prevent apache (or kronolith) from compressing
>> the calendar data?
> ...just a shot into the darkness of your system:
>
> Did you disabled compression in your php.ini? If .htaccess works, depends from
> your web servers setup details.
>
> i.e. in php.ini:
>
> 	zlib.output_compression = Off
>
> or in apache config (your virtual host i.e.):
>
> 	php_value zlib.output_compression 0
>
> (don't forget to restart your webserver and relogin plus wipe out the horde
> cache)
>
> hth a bit.
>
> cheerioh,
>

> Niels.

In  /etc/php5/apache2/php.ini zlib.output_compression was already set to
off.
In  /etc/apache2/default-server.conf I tried the item: php_value
zlib.output_compression 0

Of course I restartet apache after the changes. No effect.

Sorry I don't find how to wipe out the horde cache. Please give me a hint.

--
Greetings from Austria
Ferdinand Gruber