[kronolith] Calendar access with Thunderbid Lightning works only via ICS file

Jens Wahnes wahnes at uni-koeln.de
Mon Sep 28 16:15:20 UTC 2015

On Mon, Sep 28 2015, at 17:50:44 +0200, Ferdinand Gruber wrote:

> With Thunderbird Lighning I only can display my Horde Kronolith calendar
> via an ICS:
>
> ICS:
> Using this address I can see my Horde Kronolith calendar in Thunderbird
> Lightning:
> https://myserver.xx/horde/rpc.php/kronolith/username/fkDvuFjllQNJI2hBLZh6_A3.ics
>
> CalDAV
> Using this address I dont'see anything in Thunderbid Lightning:
> https://myserver.xx/horde/rpc.php/kronolith/username/fkDvuFjllQNJI2hBLZh6_A3.ics

Are you sure that you are using the correct URL with Lightning?
Usually, it should look more like this:

https://myserver.xx/horde/rpc.php/kronolith/username/calendar~fkDvuFjllQNJI2hBLZh6_A3/

Or was that just a copy/paste error in your email?  With
Thunderbird/Lightning, you have to make sure to use the CalDAV URL from
the first (uppermost) box in the "Subscription" tab that is shown in
the Web interface.  Using the second one (CalDAV Account URL) works
with many calendaring tools, but not with Thunderbird/Lightning.

Jens