[kronolith] Default calendar not checked on first-time login

Aaron Paetznick aaronp at critd.com
Thu Dec 3 14:52:46 UTC 2015

New users do not have their default calendar or task lists checked when
they first login, and therefore their events and tasks are not displayed
to them without manual intervention. This issue was first reported to me
by others helping me test. I can replicate the issue by clearing out all
the prefs from the horde_prefs table for my testing account. E.g.:

mysql> DELETE FROM horde_prefs WHERE pref_uid="testing";

After I do this, and logout and log back in, the default calendar and
task lists are no longer displayed in Kronolith, and have to be manually
"checked".

I'm using the latest Horde and Kronolith, which right now are Horde
5.2.8 and Kronolith 4.2.11.

--Aaron