[kronolith] Event notification from another user private calendar

Luis Felipe Marzagao lfbm.andamentos at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 13:47:20 UTC 2016

Hello:

I´ve just been notified in kronolith (the orange bottom-right box) about
an event that was created by another user in his private calendar.

I do not have access to that calendar. It´s not listed in my shared
calendars.

If I click on the event name at the orange notification box I get a
"Event not found" error (red box). Probably because I don´t have access
to that event, as expected, since it´s private for that user.

We are using kronolith 4.2.14.

Do you have any pointers on how can I further debug this? What should I
look for?

Thanks!
Luis Felipe