[kronolith] Event notification from another user private calendar

Jens Wahnes wahnes at uni-koeln.de
Thu Feb 18 23:47:45 UTC 2016

On Thu, Feb 18 2016, at 17:18:34 -0500, Michael J Rubinsky wrote:

> Quoting Luis Felipe Marzagao <lfbm.andamentos at gmail.com>:
>>> This is probably coming from Kronolith_Application::listAlarms().
>>>
>>> As an admin user, execute the following from the admin phpshell page,
>>> using kronolith's scope:
>>> You should see an array of share_names. If I'm right, one of these will
>>> be '0' for some unknown reason.
>>
>> Yep, for me it does. The 23th item:
>>   [23]=>
>>   int(0)

Similar thing here, only that it was the first (index 0) element of the
array.

> This means that the share in the database doesn't have a share_name for
> some reason. Can you see which share that is in the kronolith_sharesng
> table?

Yes, there was an entry that - beside the share_id - was completely
"empty", that is share_name was empty, share_owner was NULL and all
permissions were 0.

I deleted that empty share entry in kronolith_sharesng, removed all
duplicated entries from horde_alarms and reran the horde-alarms script.
No duplicate entries were re-created. Yippee.

Now for how that empty kronolith_share was created, I don't really
know. If I go by the share_id, it must have been created back in the
time when we ran Horde 3 (or Horde 2 even). But maybe it wasn't created
that way but got changed to that later on? Hopefully Luis can shed some
light on that from his case - he seems to have far less users/shares
than we do.

Jens