[kronolith] Cannot embed calendar in my website

Ferdinand Gruber fer.grub at yahoo.de
Sun Feb 21 16:59:49 UTC 2016

Hi,

I am trying to embed my kronolith calendar into a website as described
in kronolith.

The first method works. I see a simple table of the actual month with
links to the saved calendar events.

This code works:
<script
src="http://hostname.example.com/horde/services/ajax.php/kronolith/embed?token=uXYn9IjFJr8jn3tj5y1lLV3&calendar=internal_gO8NqonqPBun1TwWNl148w2&container=kronolithCal&view=Month"
type="text/javascript"></script>

But the other methods that are explained in the help text of the
kronolith window do not work. I don't see anything.

This code does not work:
<script
src="http://hostname.example.com/horde/horde/services/imple.php?imple=Embed/
impleApp=kronolith/container=kronocalendar/view=month/calendar=internal_gO8NqonqPBun1TwWNl148w2"
type="text/javascript"></script>

Of course I used the proper server address.

Please can anyone give me a helpful hint.

--
Regards from Austria
Ferdinand Gruber