[kronolith] Not local time format in embedded calendar

Ferdinand Gruber fer.grub at yahoo.de
Sun Feb 28 22:40:36 UTC 2016

Am 28.02.2016 um 21:36 schrieb Michael J Rubinsky:

> Quoting Ferdinand Gruber <fer.grub at yahoo.de>:
>
>> Am 28.02.2016 um 02:42 schrieb Michael J Rubinsky:
>>>
>>> The calendar view will show the default time format when being
>>> viewed by a "guest" user. To change this, you need to edit the time
>>> and date format preferences in prefs.local.php.  The reason it shows
>>> the "right" format after login is because it is using the logged in
>>> user's preferences.
>>>
>> Ok, thank you for your answer.
>>
>> I created/horde/config/prefs.local.php
>> I inserted the following lines into that file:
>>
>>    $_prefs['twentyFour']['value'] = true;
>>    $_prefs['first_week_day']['value'] = '1';
>>
>> But that did not change anything in the calendar views on my website.
>

> Which calendar view, exactly, are you seeing this in?

In the summary view (embedded) the date fields are in 12 hour format
instead of 24 hour format.

Please look at this screenshot:
http://t2792.greatnet.de/screenshots/kronolith.png

In the months view (opened when clicked on a  date link on the embedded
summary view) the first day of the week is sunday instead of monday.
All title attributes of events (triggered by mouseMove over an event)
are displayed in the 12 hours format ...

--
Regards from Austria
Ferdinand Gruber