[kronolith] calendar invites cannot be added to my calendar

Chris Fisichella chris at communityrenewables.com
Tue Mar 1 13:54:55 UTC 2016

> Quoting Chris Fisichella <chris at communityrenewables.com>:
>
>> Quoting Michael J Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org>:

>> accept

>> In

>> and

horde/config/hooks.php.

https://www.facebook.com/hordeprojecthttps://www.twitter.com/hordeproject

>>> Yes, it should. You can always verify this by placing something like:
>>>
>>> Horde::debug('foo'); in that method. This will output 'foo' into a file
>>> called horde_debug.txt in your tmp directory.

>> you
>>>
>>> Well, did you normalize the already-existing entry in the rampage_users
>>> table?
>>>
>>> --
>>> mike
>>> The Horde Project
>>> http://www.horde.org

https://www.facebook.com/hordeprojecthttps://www.twitter.com/hordeproject

>> Hi Mike,
>>
>> That debug trick is really cool! Indeed, the function is running. I am
>> still getting the error. Does this mean I need to edit the rampage_users
>> table? I have never done that. It sounds like a mysql effort. Do I have
>> do that, or can the hook do that for me?
>
> Well, yes. The hook normalizes the username to lowercase, but the entry
> in the rampage table is mixed case. You need to update the entry in the
> rampage table:
>
> UPDATE rampage_users SET user_name='chris' WHERE user_name='Chris';
>
> --
> mike
> The Horde Project
> http://www.horde.org
> https://www.facebook.com/hordeprojecthttps://www.twitter.com/hordeproject

Hi Mike,
Sorry for the delay in my reply. There was some over head in digging up the
mysql login information. This is what I did:
#mysql -u mysql -p
<ented my password>
mysql>SHOW DATABASES;
mysql>USE horde_db;
mysql>SHOW TABLES;
     rampage_users
mysql>UPDATE rampage_users SET user_name='chris' WHERE user_name='Chris';
Query OK, 0 rows affecte (0.00 sec)
Rows matched: 1 changed: 0 warning: 0
mysql>SELECT * FROM rampage_users
user_id  user_name
5      <long alphanumeric>
1    Aministrator
3    chris
4    e----
2   f-----
6   s----
mysql>exit

I don't see the 'Chris' login.

When I go into Calendar I get a red "Permission Denied" reminder. I don't
see anything is /var/log/syslog. I noticed all of my appointments and
reminders are gone for the month of March, except for yesterday and today.
April looks okay.

Do you have any advice to offer?

Thanks,
Chris